Over 40 million people around the globe are actively using Netflix as of 2016. Devices such as laptops, smartphones, TV’s and game consoles has the ability to run Netflix service. Wii is a home video game console, that was developed by Nintendo and it has better user-base than Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s Play station 3. When Wii proved to sustain, it started introducing new channel and Netflix owners are able to view a channel without a disc. When you use your Netflix account on your Wii, the device stores your account details and it will be impossible to sign out of Netflix account. Nor you can add new account too. So, how to sign out of Netflix on Wii? Here are some methods by which you can logout of Netflix account on your Wii or Wii U consoles.
How to sign out of Netflix on Wii? Logout of Netflix account on Wii U
Even though there is no direct sign out options available, you can remove your Netflix data from the Wii console by erasing it. This will make your current Netflix account to go into deactivate mode. Then, you can open the Netflix channel and enter new login details to sign into Netflix account. Make sure you are adding at least one active Netflix account, to keep the Netflix app working.
Change Netflix account on Wii and add new Netflix account
You can remove a Netflix account from a Wii console using the following steps:
- Click the Wii icon on the Wii home screen (can be seem on the bottom left corner)
- Select Data Management -> Save Data -> Wii
- Look for the Netflix Channel and click on Erase, and give a confirmation to erase
- Once this is done, start pressing Back button until you get the Wii home screen
- Now, open up the Netflix channel again by click on the Netflix App
- Click on Member sign in and enter the sign in details of the new account in which you want to continue
How to Log Out of Netflix on Wii U console?
- Open the Netflix app on Wii U console
- Use the arrows in your Gamepad and select sign out or deactivate option
- When the sign out process is complete, you can sign in with new Netflix account
Interested with Netflix Gift card? Redeem Netflix Gift card
Netflix Gift cards work as a prepaid system for Netflix subscription service. It works just like a credit card, giving credit to your Netflix account. You can buy Netflix gift card online from Amazon for $25, $30, $35, $40 or for any other amount ranging from $25 to $100. The best thing about Netflix Gift card is, you don’t have to give your card information to Netflix. Moreover, Netflix Gift cards can be emailed and you can get it activated instantly. You can also share this gift card with your family or friends. The redemption of Gift Card can be done at Netflix Website and entering the secret number on the gift card.